Residential Care

We’re all concerned about the care of our loved ones. For many, including those living with dementia, residential care in a friendly, happy and respectful community may be the best choice.
Care Home
EAC logo panel Care Home

Many families worry about funding the care of their loved ones. Being a charity helps us keep our private fees reasonable. Our care home, Russell Churcher Court, currently accommodates privately funded and local authority funded residents, although the local authority may not meet the full cost of care and if this is the case family members or friends may top this up. Included within the fees are all meals, laundry and care.

For important information about our care home and what you can expect from us read our Key Facts Document here.

Residents who have been assessed and accepted for funding by Hampshire County Council undergo an individual financial assessment conducted by Hampshire Adult Social Services, and the level agreed is dependent upon a number of factors including available savings and pensions. If Hampshire County Council will not support the full cost of care then this does not mean prospective residents need to go elsewhere but it does mean that the balance will needed to be “topped up” by a family member or friend. (Please note this also applies to the 12 week disregard or local authority loan residents because they are likely to have the necessary assets).

Independent guidance on paying for care can be found here.

Apply for Housing and Residential Care

Apply for
Residential Care

Enquiries: 023 9252 7600

Apply for
Sheltered Housing

Enquiries: 023 9253 4999

our publications

Enquiries: 023 9253 4999

Give us
your feedback

Enquiries: 023 9253 4999

What's Happening?

Latest Thorngate News

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email
Monday, November 8, 2021 8:52 AM

Planning granted for new homes in Gosport